Howdy and a very happy Thursday to you
1 week today and i am off to Marbella with my oldest friend! 5 days child free – i will miss them like crazy – however i will not miss having to put sun tan lotion on 3 wriggly bodies! That is my holiday hate! Get ready for some pics next week of my adventures!
I recently went on a Meringue Kisses and Marshmallow class. It was fab and the goodies we came home with were wolfed down in record time. The whole family enjoyed even my Gluten Free Mummy! This is recipe that is really quick and easy.
A little box of kisses makes a lovely little gift too! Wrapped in string.
Meringue Kisses – Recipe
250g Egg Whites – we used Two Chicks which you can find in most supermarkets
500g Caster Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tin with parchment paper
- Once the oven is at temp – put the sugar in for 7 mins
- Mix the egg whites, slowly and gradually increase speed until stiff (not wooly)
- Take sugar out of oven and turn temp down to 100c
- Slowly add the hot sugar until all incorporated the increase to full speed for 10 mins
- Check for grains – if no grains you are ready to pipe
- If you want to add flavoring do this now – gently fold into mixture
- Once piped pop them in oven for 35-40 mins
- Ta Da!
For more information on these amazing classes please visit – Victorias kitchen on Facebook – i have already booked in for more treats